Boise Depot, The
A Former Union Pacific Train Station
A DISTINCTIVE EXPERIENCE
A beautiful historic structure with a panoramic view of the Foothills, The Boise Depot is a unique venue for weddings and receptions. Opened in 1925, the mission-style building has been restored in exquisite detail. The former Union Pacific train station overlooks scenic Platt Gardens and downtown Boise.
The centerpiece of the building is the 3,542-square-foot Great Hall, a soaring multi-story atrium. The Barkalow Brothers Newsstand on the west wall is a great space for a buffet or display. A kitchen is available for use by caterers licensed in the state of Idaho. A second-floor bridal room serves as a changing area and photo location.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Outdoor brick patio (North side of the building)
- Bell tower
- Meeting Station
- Sound system
GREAT HALL CAPACITY
Indoor seating capacity is 165; 300+ standing
BUILDING USES INCLUDE:
- Fund Raising Events
- Corporate Parties
- Business Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
- The Depot can be reserved up to 11 months in advance The Great Hall is available for private events daytime and evening hours Tuesday-Saturday Sunday and Monday reservations start at 6 p.m.
- Holiday rentals are available.
- Meeting Station subject to availability.
- Street: 2603 W Eastover Terrace
- City: Boise
- State: Idaho
- Postcode: 83706
- Telephone: (208) 608-7644
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.